Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays 11.10.09




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their
TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

" "Would you have stayed with him if Diana hadn't been there?"
The real answer was, "No, I wasn't going to raise that freak of nature," but I couldn't say that, especially now, when it was clear this boy was no freak. Even if he was, did that make him less deserving of love?"

p. 180 The Last Bridge by Teri Coyne


If you'd like to join in (please do!)don't forget to link your post to MizB's at Should Be Reading. If you don't have a blog, share your "teasers" in a comment.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to see your final thoughts. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fun meme. Great teaser.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo-Jo: This is a great book! I'm really enjoying it and almost finished! I'll let you know what I think of it!

    Willoughby: Thank you. This is an intense book!

    Holly:It's a lot of fun! I have found several great book and added them to my list in this way!

    ReplyDelete