Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teaser Tuesday 8. 31. 10


Teaser Tuesdays is a interesting, fun, book-related meme, hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Be prepared to add several new books to your TBR list. I do every week!

My Teaser:

"But Teresa had strange stories and mad ideas and seemed to wander about on her own as much as Kate did. Kate didn't show her the office or tell her about the agency... but she thought she might do this one day. Teresa was brilliant at surveillance."

from What Was Lost by Catherine O'Flynn (p.54)


Anyone can play along! If you'd like to participate, Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. (I used 3 this week!)
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their
TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

*And, finally, don't forget to link your post to MizB's at Should Be Reading. If you don't have a blog, simply share your "teasers" in a comment.

8 comments:

  1. That's a great teaser! Opens up all kinds of questions! Here's my teaser from Here Burns My Candle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I've never heard of this book, but that teaser is interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A detective story? Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier today! Here's mine: http://beltwayliterature.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/teaser-tuesday-republic/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this book at the library, must go back and get it. Great tease.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I read that -- hmmm.

    a little late but Here's mine from a funny picture book, It's a Book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I'm guessing it's a detective story of some sort. I want to know what happens now!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh ... I loved loved loved this book!! I adored Kate!! I can't wait to see what you think of it when you are done!1

    ReplyDelete